LAD / AQ3500 ΦΟΡΤΙΣΤΗΣ ΜΠΑΤΑΡΙΩΝ AQ-Tron 6V-12V 3,5A
These AQ-TRON chargers maximize the life of your battery through a series of 4 to 10 steps in a unique charging process, the chargers constantly monitor the condition of the battery. When required, they take appropriate action: desulphating, reviving, charging, conditioning and maintaining.
AQ-TRON chargers regulate the charge voltage to protect sensitive and expensive electronics. Some AQ-TRON chargers recondition and help revive deeply discharged batteries. Others even have a backup power supply mode, so you can change your vehicle’s battery without losing any program settings. Once the charger is connected, you can forget about how long the battery needs to be charged or whether it is sulphated. Our chargers take care of all this automatically. We call it “connect and forget”.
Unique charging process through a series of 4 to 10 steps
- Desulfation: Pulsing voltage removes sulphates from the lead plates in the battery and restores battery capacity.
- Soft Start: Tests if the battery can take charge. Charging begins if the battery is OK.
- Bulk: Charges at maximum current,to approx. 80% of the battery capacity.
- Absorption, Ready for use: Charges at declining current until the battery has reached100% of battery capacity.
- Analyze: Tests if the battery can hold charge. Batteries that cannot hold charge may need replacement
- Recondition: Reconditioning function for deeply discharged batteries.
- Float (maintenance): Fully charged. Maintains the battery voltage at maximum level by providing a constant voltage charge.
- Pulse, Maintenance charging: Maintains the battery at 95-100% capacity. The charger monitors the battery voltage and gives a pulse when necessary,to keep the battery fully charged.